Joseph Patrick Conroy
Joseph Patrick Conroy is an award-winning narrative filmmaker, cinematographer, and editor. Currently, JPC is working as a cinematographer on indie films and commercials, while continuing to shoot/direct music videos for artists in and around New York City. In addition to working on his own projects, JPC freelances as a director/cinematographer/editor and operates his production company, amerikana media.
• Photo series on homelessness and the New York City income disparity featured in FLINT magazine.
Naniee and Ashleigh
• Portrait photo set featured in her. beauty. magazine.
Stories from New York City
• Collection of black and white street photography featured in Edge of Humanity.
• Featured photographer in traveling photographic gallery across the UK, sponsored by The Photographic Angle.
Untitled Short Film (2017, Dramatic Horror; Director / DP)
• Currently in post-production
Only Nothing Lasts Forever (2017, Dramatic Webseries; DP / Editor)
• Currently in post-production.
Laff K (2015, Comedy Short; 15 minutes; Director / DP / Editor)
• Official Selection of the 2015 Ocktober FIlm Festival
CaucAsian (2013, Comedy Webseries; 23 minutes; Writer / Director)
• Official Selection of the 2013 Urban Mediamakers Film Festival
• Voted by UMFF as one of the Top 3 Webseries of 2013
• Official Selection of the 2014 Miami Web Fest
Music Video Credits
“Dick’ll Make You Slap Somebody” (2014, Music Video; 3:30 minutes; Concept / Director / DP / Editor)
• NYC hip-hop duo Duk Duk Goose.